Monday 12 March 2012

Phew thats another weekend over with.... I got a new prescription from the gp on Friday after a telephone appointment- he has given me remedeine forte I was told to take 2 x 4 times a day! Woah! I was on another planet and still soaring but the pain subsided. I have now decided to just take 1 x 3 times during the day and 2 at bedtime to sleep and they have been great so far so fingers crossed .....

 

My friend had organised a night out on saturday with lots of people coming - first a bite to eat then round town for lots of booze n shots! It all sounds very good and I would have loved to go but unfortunately I was busy bouncing off the walls and speaking in tongues at the time. I had fully intended to go at least for dinner  and maybe 1 pub and was quite looking forward to it but it wasnt to be - once again. I find that I cant drink alcohol any more and trust me its not by choice- it just does the exact opposite to what it used to and makes me feel really sad - I used to love going out with my mates but, a- most of my mates have deserted me and b- I cant walk very far so pub crawls are out of the question ,

No comments:

Post a Comment